- Kavya is one of the 10 national recipients of the Undergraduate Research Scholar AACR award.
- Sofia has joined the editorial board of Scientific Reports.
- Sofia reviewed for the MSFB-NIH study section.
- We hosted Dr. Michael Kearse from OSU for a great seminar.
- Jonah and Aparna's lead authors manuscript was accepted into NAR journal.
- Aparna and Yu-Fong's SBDS-UAA methods manuscript was accepted into Methods, Elsevier.
- We hosted Dr. Slavica Pavlovic-Djuranovic from Washington University in St. Louis for a great seminar.
- We hosted Dr. Nick Reiter from Marquette University for a great seminar on RNA dynamics.
- Sofia served as Chair of the Disease and Development Session at the RustBelt RNA Meeting in Ohio.
- Poonam was invited to present a research talk at the Annual Bio-Retreat at SLU.
- Aparna presented a poster at the RustBelt RNA Meeting in Ohio.
- Aparna presented a poster at the national- CSHL-Translational meeting and local- SLU-IDBI conference.
- Sofia received NIH-R01 funding to study mechanism of eIF6 and 60S dynamics in translational control.
- Poonam presented her poster at the Gordon Research Conference on mutagenesis.
- Poonam was selected for a talk to present at the Centre for Genome Institute (WUSTL) Retreat.
- Congratulations to Aparna and Stella for being selected for talks at the Sigma Xi Conference.
- Congratulations to Peyton for receiving Keath Undergraduate Research departmental award.
- Congratulations to Peyton for being selected to present at the National Collegiate Honors Council Meeting.
- Congratulations to Peyton for his poster award at the Biology Undergraduate Research Symposium.
- Congratulations to Peyton for his award for undergraduate talk at the Sigma Xi Conference.
- Congratulations to Zephyr for being selected to present her work at the Honors Senior Legacy Symposium.
- Sofia received the President Research Fund.
- Sofia received the Faculty Excellence Award.
- Congratulations to Zephyr for the NCHC Creative writing award and for the Montesi Award at SLU.
- We hosted Dr. Sergej Djuranovic from Washington University in St. Louis for the seminar series.
- Congratulations to Jonah for his acceptance into the MD/PHD program at University of Iowa.
- Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation wrote a brief blog on our paper/study- WWHF.org (BLOG)
- Congratulations to Courtney, Jonah and Daniela on their paper and our first publication in JBC!
- We are back! Lab is functional again but with masks and staggered schedules.
- We just became members of the Siteman Cancer Institute at Washington University School of Medicine.
- The lab officially moved to Saint Louis university!
- Arianna (Smith College) and Jacob (Bioengineering student at MU) - Summer Research Program Fellows presented their work as a talk and poster.
- Jospeh and Sid (Franklin High School Student) presented posters for summer research day.
- Congratulations to Ryan - selected for a talk at the Undergraduate Research Conference at Lutheran College, WI and for joining the MS program in Bioinformatics at Marquette.
- Congratulations to Ryan for Best Undergraduate Research Award
- Congratulations to Courtney- heading to PhD program at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Sofia obtained Markos Breast Cancer Women Leadership Grant from the WWHF foundation.
- Courtney presented her poster at the Midwest Enzyme Chemistry Conference, Chicago.
- Sofia obtained NIH R15 funding.
- Courtney presented her poster at the Cold Spring Harbor Translational Control (CSHL) Meeting.
- Ryan and Lauren presented a poster at the Undergraduate Summer Research Poster session.
- Jonah Elliff and Courtney attended annual AACR (American Association of Cancer Research) Conference.
- Congratulations to Courtney who won best undergraduate researcher award in the Dept. of Biology.
- Sofia in collaboration with the Antony lab (MU) and the Volkman lab (MCW), received a Marq/MCW-MPI Pilot Grant.
- Jonah Elliff presented a poster at the Undergraduate Research Day at Marquette University.
- Courtney Jungers presented a poster at the Undergraduate Research Day at Marquette University
- Sofia received a RRG and SFF Grant/Award from Marquette University.
- Courtney Jungers (Summer Research Program Fellow) presented a poster and talk for the summer research program.